The College Office Mission...
The mission of the College Office is to help students realize their ambitions, plan for their futures and guide them through the college application process. We want our students to have the tools to make educated decisions that will enable them to be successful in their post secondary lives.
The College Office is located in room 223A
Tina Latino (secretary)
Nora Blake (NYUCAC)
The College Office provides access to:
- Fee waivers for:SAT/Subject Tests/ACT/ NCAA and College applications
- Naviance and College Application questions
- Advisementto seniors and juniors on their college lists
- Information on upcoming College Visits and college related events
- Information on FAFSA and financial aid
- Information on Scholarships for college including POSSE and Questbridge
- Assistance with interviewing, college essay/personal statement and resumes