Welcome to the Parent Coordinator's Page. My name is Mrs. Tiffany Lewis. I have been a Parent Coordinator here at Abraham Lincoln High School since November 2011. I have a tremendous amount of experience working with families and a wealth of knowledge and resources I am ready to share with you. I am here to support you and your child's academic goals and provide you with opportunities to be a partner in their high school experience.
I have two mottos that I believe in that I apply to my work as a Parent Coordinator. "It takes a Village to Raise a Child" is the first one. I am passionate about being an asset to our community which we call our Lincoln Family. Being a large comprehensive high school means having multiple streams of support ranging from myself to the Guidance Counselors, College Advisors, Deans, Social Workers, and Assistant Principals, who all work together to support the Principal's vision and to meet your expectations of Life at Lincoln.
The other is "If you want to go fast, go at it alone. If you want to go far, go as a team." We want your child to go far, so we invite you to join our team and partner with us so we can provide you and your child with enough support and resources to take them to far heights. There are many ways you can be more engaged in your child's high school experience:
- Participate in and attend Parent Engagement Third Thursdays events and activities
- Join/Attend PTA meetings - held monthly on the 3rd Thursday from 6pm to 7pm
- Join/Attend SLT meetings - held monthly on the 3rd Thursday from 5pm to 6:30pm
- Attend our Title I College Workshops - held monthly on the 3rd Thursday from 7pm to 7:45pm
- Register for PupilPath - online tool used to track progress for graduation, attendance, and teacher communications (app available once registered)
- Register for Naviance - online tool used to observe college readiness, gain access to resources & tools for life after high school, and scholarship info
- Check our school website regularly for important announcements, updates and highlights
- Join our many Facebook Pages and Remind app classes/groups for direct information from individual sources
I am also here to ensure that your questions and concerns are addressed appropriately and in a timely manner. My goal is to create a welcoming school environment for all parents and guardians to be as active and involved as they are able. So, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly.
ALHS Parent Coordinator
Mrs. Tiffany Lewis
English | Español (Spanish) | 中文 (Chinese) | বাংলা (Bengali) | العربية (Arabic) | Русски (Russian) | اردو (Urdu) | Kreyòl Ayisyen (Hatian Creole) | Français (French) | 한국어 (Korean)