What you need to know:
· All in-person learning will follow a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Schedule.
· Remote only students continue to work remotely.
· All students (Remote and Blended) must continue to mark themselves present in all their classes at 8:30 every morning.
Find your in-person classes and staggered start time:
· Students only attend courses at Lincoln that have an in-person room number on their schedule. Courses scheduled in room ‘R’ are remote-only.
· Remember: Monday follows the special bell schedule.
· Any student needing assistance locating their start time should reach out to their guidance counselor via Microsoft Teams chat.
· Families can contact Ms. Mohamed, Parent Coordinator at 929-333-6152 or SMohamed5@schools.nyc.gov
Other changes to blended learning:
· At-risk student groups, including students with disabilities, English language learners, and students in temporary housing, will be offered additional in-person opportunities on Wednesdays and Fridays. Eligible students will receive a link to register on Thursday. If you believe your child is eligible, but have not received a link to register, please contact your child guidance counselor.
· Physical education will be in-person for blended students. Come in comfortable clothes and proper shoes to do exercise. There will be no changing for PE.