The College Office provides access to:
- Fee waivers for:SAT/Subject Tests/ACT/ NCAA and College applications
- Naviance and College Applications
- Advisement to juniors and seniors on college and career
- Information on upcoming College Visits and college related events
- Information on FAFSA and financial aid
- Information on Scholarships for college including POSSE and Questbridge
- Assistance with interviewing, college essay/personal statement and resumes
- Special programs for target groups such as ALEAP and Trailblazers
QUICK COLLEGE INFORMATION:
Virtual appointments will be scheduled on TEAMS. Please look for your appointment and contact Ms. Danielle Procida for rescheduling.
YOU MUST LINK YOUR COMMON APPLICATION TO NAVIANCE IN ORDER FOR US TO SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS!
INFORMATION FOR COLLEGE APPLICATIONS:
Abraham Lincoln High School- CEEB Code is 330550
2800 Ocean Parkway
Brooklyn, N.Y. 11235
Counselor (College Advisor) is Meredith Kelly, email@example.com 718-333-7504
Our GPA scale is 100, it is weighted.
We will NOT be ranking this year (2020-21)
Our classes run by semester.
The 2021 graduating class size is 346