We are excited to welcome back students for the 2021-2022 school year.
The first day of classes is Monday September 13th.
1. Fall 2021 Program, ID cards, and MetroCard Distribution
Student Programs, ID cards, and MetroCard distribution are scheduled for September 9th and 10th by student last name.
Last Name A – L
September 9th, 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Last Name M – Z
September 10th, 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
2. Purchase PE Uniforms during program Pick-up
All students must purchase PE uniforms, and a lock from Lincoln during program pick up. Only cash or Money Order accepted.
The cost for a uniform (t-shirt and shorts), hooded sweatshirt, and lock is $50.
Items can also be bought individually.
NEW LOCK $8
USED LOCK $5
PE UNIFORM PACKAGE $50
3. Bell Schedule
Students will receive a bell schedule on the back of their program cards. Find the bell schedule online here.
4. Health and Safety at Lincoln
Lincoln follow all health and safety guidelines, including health screening, physical distancing, face coverings, ventilation, and cleaning. Please see the DOE page for more information here.
5. Limited Schedule in the Cafeteria.
To ensure the health and safety of students, most students will not be scheduled for lunch in the cafeteria. Instead, most students will be offered grab-and-go lunches at the end of their day. Any student requesting lunch during the school day should reach out to their guidance counselor. Breakfast will be available during period 1 and 2 in the cafeteria.
6. Covid-19 Testing Consent
Families must submit a new Covid-19 testing consent form to participate in school-based testing.
Submitting consent to have your child tested for COVID-19 in school is quick and easy.
Fill out the form online using a New York City Schools Account (NYCSA)(Open external link)
- If you already have a NYCSA account linked to your student(s): Log in, click your student’s name, click “Manage Account,” and then when a dropdown menu appears, click “Consent Forms.” Read the page, and then choose the consent option at the end for your student.
- If you do not already have a NYCSA account: You can create one right away! If you have an account creation code from your school, you can create a full account in approximately five minutes, and then provide consent as described above. If you do not have an account creation code from your school, you can still provide your consent right away by clicking “Manage Consent” under “COVID-19 Testing” and filling out your and your child’s information to provide consent.
- Or print and sign the form and bring it to your child’s school on the first day they are back in the school building. A printable PDF file is available in ten languages, under Consent Forms here.
7. PSAL Sports
Lincoln’s PSAL page lists all of our active sports here. Students interested in playing PSAL sports at Lincoln must complete the Covid Testing Consent Form, Medical Form, and Parent Consent Form attached to this newsletter. Please contact Athletic Director, Ms. Ebeid-Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org with your completed forms or questions.