1) PTA Meeting Tomorrow, 6pm on Zoom
The April PTA Meeting will be held on Thursday April 20, 2022, at 6 p.m. via zoom
Register in advance for this meeting:
Topics will include:
- Principal Remarks
- Teachers Corner
- School Safety Update- Mr. O'Conner AP of Safety
Contact the PTA if you are not already on their mailing list at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Last Day of the Second Marking Period is April 20th
Report cards will be distributed digitally on NYCSA on April 28th. If you do not have a NYSCA please Request your Account Creation Code here.
3) School Closed Friday, April 21st.
School will be closed tomorrow, Friday, April 21st, and will resume on Monday April 24th due to Eid. Happy Eid to everyone celebrating.
4) Spring Tutoring Schedule.
Please see the attached spring tutoring schedule.
5) April Attendance Letters
April attendance letters will be backpacked home beginning Thursday, April 20th. Thank you for everything you do to ensure your child makes it to school every day.
6) 2023-2024 Programming
Counselors are collecting programming request from students using forms sent out via Microsoft Teams. Please reach out to your child’s counselor if you have any questions or concerns.
7) The NYC School Survey’s Deadline has been extended!!
The 2023 NYC School Survey is open for parents to give the school feedback from now until April 20, 2023
Families can take the survey online via computer or mobile device in any of the ten DOE-supported languages by following three easy steps:
- Go to NYCSchoolSurvey.org
- Clicking on the "Take the 2023 NYC School Survey” banner
- When prompted for the survey code enter “f” followed by your child’s nine-digit Student Identification (OSIS) Number. Note that “f”
must be lowercase (example: f123456789).
***Families can find their child’s Student Identification (OSIS) Number on their report card, student ID card, or NYCSA account.
8) State of The Superintendency Brooklyn South
Please join superintendent Prayor as he goes over the State of the Superintendency for the 2022-2023 school year on Wednesday April 26,2023 6:00PM-7:00PM
Please see attached flyer for more information